Sunday, April 3, 2011

BACON: THE GATEWAY MEAT?

They say marijuana is the gateway drug.


Naw, BACON IS! And I'll prove it by quoting this article:


http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011/02/02/133304206/why-bacon-is-a-gateway-to-meat-for-vegetarians






"90 percent of what we taste is really odor, bacon's aggressive smell delivers a powerful hit to our sense of how good it will taste."
The odoriferous potency of bacon is like a blowjob for your nose. Not quite sex, but close enough. And let's be honest here, once you've had sex, you never go back to those virgin days.


""I have long thought if for some reason I ever started eating meat again, I would start with bacon.""
QUOTIN' A QUOTE! Not quite like marijuana, i'll admit. Bacon is more like the start and the end in an endless loop of bacon.


"bacon is one- to two-thirds fat and also has lots of protein, it speaks to our evolutionary quest for calories"  
Bacon is synonymous with manliness. What does marijuana say to our evolutionary quest? NOTHING, unless you're a delusional hippy who convinced him/herself that eating little flowers is good for you. 

And if those reason weren't enough, check out the full article, it's some interesting stuff ( I hit all the highlights).

Oh and, did you know pigs are good swimmers?



It's a sea of BACON!

So, how could bacon get any better?

25 comments:

  1. lol a pork themed blog, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hopefully you dont die of a heart attack

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst thing about bacon, it makes you hungry...for more bacon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fucking lol.

    You should do a post about beggin' strips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All in all, not that shocking actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have never ever seen or heard of them pigs in the video before

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, is blog is filled with comedy man, keep up with humorous side dude. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bacon = win
    Glad I still have this blog on my morning coffee. Please check out mine?
    http://clearthepit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is great, the only problem I have are the colors, the text is a little hard to read it could be because I just woke up though. Keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There was a recipe on Good Eats that called for bacon fat. Not bacon. Just bacon fat. That sounds awesome. I'm required to eat bacon before I even start cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL why is this happening? It's a good way to marinate them, though. Saltwater to get the bacon ready.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That video seems shooped
    Either way, I <3 BACON!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Swimming pigs, another thing I must experience before I die. Forget swimming with dolphins.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  14. they should make a bacon shower gel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol at this blog. Absolutely following

    ReplyDelete
  16. what cannot bacon do! it's a miracle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know that pigs can swim :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bacon is most def a gateway meat. I used to only eat veg but now, after accidently eating a bacon sandwich (Crispy, toasted with red) I became a meat eater.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Can I contact you through email?. Please email me back.

    Regards,

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete