Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Theme.

After starting this blogging biz, I've been so excited. I went to school grinning from ear-to-ear and told everyone about my new blog. 

Naw. I told fucking no one. But I did think about my new blog and where it's going. I realized I needed a theme for my blog.

Right now, I'm thinking about centering topics around my name, everydayBA. BA stands for badass and I'd probably just recount humorous situations from the day. 

And then I realized, most of my humor is for guys. I'd be shunning half of my (potential) audience!

But, fuck it. After all, I'm going to write about what I enjoy. Things such as:

BACON STRIPS. 
SMOKING.
BACON STRIPS.
DRINKING.
BACON STRIPS.
AND MANLY THINGS.

Anyway, leave a comment about what you think and offer some suggestions for themes.

Thanks, I'm all ears. 

26 comments:

  1. well if you're going for manly, i suggest a giant bear theme. ok, maybe i just like bears, but they're pretty badass. that or honeybadgers. those things are vicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon Blog is all good in my books nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  4. bacon and drinking are the best combo if you think about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should stop thoses bacon things :) following

    ReplyDelete
  6. And manly things...Such as bacon strips :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS &BACON STRIPS

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all the bacon in this post you might dig these tablets that make your water bacon flavored!

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/retro/e678/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things involving bacon, examples as: bacon, bacon on bread, bacon on bacon, bacon and eggs, bacon on pizza, bacon in your hand, bacon toothpicks, bacon pencils, bacon hairbrush, bacon watercolor, bacon toothpaste, bacon airplanes, bacon jogging sneakers, bacon large hadron colliders: the list is endless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bacon strips are delicious! mmmmm bacon

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a fellow lover of bacon I wholeheartedly endorse this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm assuming everyone here has seen epic mealtime...if not, youtube it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bacon cups to drink bacon flavored beer out of and you eat the cup in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My theme's pretty badass. I found it by searching through A LOT of google pages though. Hehe. You just gotta be persistent, that's the only advice I can give you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you PLEASE post about thick deli bacon. PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bacon is the most manliest of things.

    ReplyDelete