Saturday, March 26, 2011

IM ADDICTED TO BACON

They say nicotine, heroine, and coke are some of the most addictive drugs. ever.

Naw, BACON IS! FUCK YOU SCIENCE!

5 signs of ADDICTION:
Withdrawal -- The severity of withdrawal symptoms produced by stopping the use of the drug.
Reinforcement -- The drug's tendency to induce users to take it again and again.
Tolerance -- The user's need to have ever-increasing doses to get the same effect.
Dependence -- The difficulty in quitting, or staying off the drug, the number of users who eventually become dependent
Intoxication -- The degree of intoxication produced by the drug in typical use.

SELF-DIAGNOSIS (BACK OFF WEBMD, I GOT THIS):


Withdrawal:10/10, I'M ALWAYS AT THE SUPERMARKET, GETTIN MY DAILY FIX.
Reinforcement: 10/10, I CAN'T STOP EATING BACON.
Tolerance: 0/10, bacon would NEVER demand me to fry more bacon for the same greasy goodness
Dependence: 10/10, I can't quit. A day without bacon is like a day without....bacon.DAMN.  
Intoxication: 10/10 Dude, we about to get FRIED.

TOTAL: 40/50. According to my calculations, that's a B. FOR BACON. I ACED THAT TEST.

In celebration, here's "A SIZZLIN BACON RAP SONG" TO TICKLE YOUR MIND...AND TASTE BUDS.



So, how addicted are you?




22 comments:

  1. Who isn't addicted to bacon? I'll tell you who. Damned dirty vegans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacon and coffee are two things you can be addicted to without needing an intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you go pork fat, you never go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bacon,I just can't afford to be addicted to it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Canadian. That should say enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put bacon on my pizza because of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not addicted to bacon until you start putting bacon on your bacon. So do you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bacon. too bad its out of my price range. :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fucking love this blog. I'm going to go make something with a lot of bacon now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The true question here is:

    Who isn't addicted to bacon?
    That damn delicious thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmao. "cause we about to get fried"

    I personally find bacon pretty appalling. :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was off the bacon until today, I went to the shop to only buy bacon. baaacon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you know Epic Meal time?
    Bacon and Bacon and Bacon AND MORE BACON!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm actually not that addicted to bacon. It's delicious, but I have a decent amount of self-control.

    ReplyDelete