Sunday, March 27, 2011

WATCHOO KNOW ABOUT BACON?

There's nothing more disgusting than playing with your food.

Naw, there's playing with your food while filming it and posting it on youtube afterwards, which is EXACTLY what the guys at Epic Meal Time do. Just a warning, they really step it up.


Anything from adorable meat cars to pure meat salads, these guys create the meaty concoctions that you've always dreamed of. What's more, they're crazy about BACON. OBLIGATORY BACON STRIPS SPAM:

BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS.

If you've seen their videos, you get the joke. If you haven't, do you like it dirty? Do you like it smothered? Do you enjoy watching a bunch of bearded men play with their meat together? Of course you do. Satisfaction is GARUANTEED. check it out.

Their slogan is : We make your dreams come true, and then we eat them.

So, would you eat it?

29 comments:

  1. Eeee, I don't think I could stomach that, hah. I mean-interesting.... Certainly interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks grossly good. Lol I like these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BACON STRIP, i think that guy was pouring a incredible hulk drink at the beginning (hypnotic and hennesy) nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL makes me wanna go eat junk food but im trying to stay in shape.
    haha funy stuff, following

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww yeah baby doin tha charelston huhuhuhuhuhuuhuhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would fucking devour it.

    Then promptly die when THE BACON GOD JUDGES ME OF UNWORTHINESS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It makes me sad. I can't wait to get out of college to have enough money for the bacon! BACON!@#!@

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that looks fucking delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

    ReplyDelete
  10. prolly get shot for saying this but honestly bacon just doesn't draw me in all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When they were making it I was hungry, but when they ate it I lost my appetite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope, don't think I'd eat it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what I'm having for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wake up, wake the fuck up!

    supported,
    collegeanon.tk

    ReplyDelete
  15. man i love epic meal time...they are abusing d bacon there

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks fuckin' bomb I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol now I understand Epic Meal time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want to eat it... SOO BADLY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these guys. i wait eagerly every tuesday to watch their new vids

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

    ReplyDelete