Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sir Francis BACON.

Sir Francis Bacon was the father of empiricism and famous for the scientific method.

Naw, he was famous for the BACONIAN method, which I imagine was some revolutionary way to both cook and consume bacon.

Bacon Peanut Brittle was developed at the height of his career.


I'm not sayin Bacon Peanut Brittle is as big of an invention as general anesthesia, I'm sayin it's bigger.

Francis wrote plays about his love of bacon. The fat cats up top were so pleased, they knighted him.

Two star-crossed lovers, cafe bacon and mums bacon, who's death ultimately united all bacon lovers. Shakespeare stole his ideas and dumbed it down a little bit so the peons of the day who had never tasted such heavenly a treat could relate.

Francis didn't give a fuck. He had the respect of the elite, the freemasons, and they snacked on Sir Francis' Bacon Peanut Brittle while discussing world domination.

Unfortunately, Bacon contracted pneumonia while studying the effects of freezing on the preservation of meat. Such dedication would surely have led to many more bacon-related discoveries. To him, we owe it all.

Fortunately, the internet knows all and the secret bacon peanut brittle has now been mass-produced for our enjoyment. Check it out here:

http://www.baconfreak.com/094922285379.html

The site has plenty of bacon goodies which I'll cover at a later time, when I'm not so intoxcitated.

So, how much are you buying?  I'm gettin a couple pounds.

23 comments:

  1. As much as I love bacon, I hate salty and sweet. I think I'll be eating these two things separately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, who doesnt love peanut brittle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, bacon and peanut brittle. Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Francis Bacon, we do miss thee. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me of Chief Wiggum's nose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon peanut brittle? I want some right NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bacon peanut brittle!? Need. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just remembered, I'm all out of bacon. Time to go shopping and buy some more Economy Bacon. Cheap bacon by the kilo FTW.

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have really a love for the stuff dude. Ha Ha keep the nice posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fucking love bacon so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a heart attack in a box.

    ReplyDelete